Monday, April 11, 2022

If you met 7 year old self on the street, what 3 pieces of advice you would offer them? (Googling Myself 5)

 1. Respect every women in your life and around you.

2. Think very carefully before you speak.

3. It is good to make mistakes. Keep making them without feeling guilty.


The day I learn't the first, I got the love of my life. I wish, I had known this much before.

I have lost a lot of reputation and friends because I spoke irrationally a lot in the first quarter of my life. I corrected this mistake when I called Preeti back. I wish I could correct other mistakes too.

If I had pursued my Sainik School dream, my flat foot would have been caught at a very early stage, if I had pursued basketball, I could have made it to the National Team or even played internationally. There are many ifs in my life as in everyones. 

As a child, you doubt everything you dream of and your parents are there to tell you right from wrong. But their perspective of life is limited to their experiences. And to pursue ones dreams one has to put aside rational experiences and take irrational decisions and make mistakes. The earlier one makes mistake, the sooner they learn. 

I started making mistakes too late in life. I wish, someone had told me that it is okay to make mistakes if you learn from them.

The best thing I love about Jay is his attitude to make mistakes. He doesn't listen to me or Preeti. He just does what he believes in. And kanav on the other hand listens to me, analyzes and then makes mistakes. I wish both of them will make more of these mistakes before they get out in the real world.

No comments: